Friday, January 13, 2012

Golf Theme / Argyle Theme Fondant Birthday Cake

Golf Theme / Argyle Theme Fondant Birthday Cake Video Clips. Duration : 9.45 Mins.


My take on a golf theme inspired cake. PLEASE be forgiving while watching this video-- i've had virtually no sleep the past nights due to migraine and when I woke up at 2am-- I felt like it's 9am! So, Im a little ( or a lot ) loopy while making the video and I laugh a lot at myself. on the other hand... im always like this anyway !!! SUPER THANKS for Lorraine McKay for sharing her tutorial . MAKE TIME to visit her site: www.extraicingonthecake.com AND super thanks to all my dear subscribers ... i am always grateful to have you. and I have made friends with so many people here, it's like having family i have not personally met :) where to buy: Tappits ( letters ) -- www.globalsugarart.com

Keywords: birthday, cake, fondant, decorating, gumpaste, figure, mayen, how, to, argyle, golf, 09165067633

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com